Personal Data protection policy
Information on data protection on the website
We are enjoying your visit on this website. We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the current data protection law, in particular the EU General Data Protection Directive ('GDPR').
As part of this data protection information, we explain what information (including personal data) is processed by us about your visit and the use of our aforementioned digital offer ("Website").
I. Who is responsible for processing personal data?
The controller responsible for processing personal data is ASTON COM S.A., Sauce. Pipera No. 55C, Bucharest, Romania, Tel.: +40 021/232.03.55,, 232.03.38, 232.05.03, 224.10.50 fax: +40 021/323.10.14, email: email@example.com. Any reference to "we" in this data protection information is a reference to the abovementioned entity.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by the means mentioned above or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. What principles do we follow?
In order to comply with the applicable data protection law, we only process your personal data on the basis of legal authorization or if you have declared your consent. This also applies to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
On this website we can collect information that does not allow us to draw direct conclusions about your person. In certain cases – especially when combined with other data – this information can still be considered "personal data" under the data protection law in force. In addition, we may also collect information about this website that does not allow us to identify you, directly or indirectly; this is the case, for example, with aggregated information about all users of this website.
III. What data are we processing?
You can access our website without entering personal data (such as your name, postal address or email address). Also, in this case, we need to process certain information that allows us to access our website. In addition, we use certain methods of analysis on this website and have integrated third-party functionalities ("social media plugins").
1. Login files: When you visit this website, our web server automatically stores the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer (usually a computer of your internet access provider) including the date, time and duration of your visit, the subpages/URLs you visit and information about the application(s) and terminal(s) you use to view our pages.
Alternatively, you can use the link below to prevent google from sending data or processing: To opt-out please click here.
An exclusion cookie is set that prevents future collection of your data when you visit this website. Additional information about data protection at Google Analytics can be found here http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html here http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
4. Facebook Social Platform Plugin: We have integrated a facebook social network button on our website. You can recognize facebook buttons through the Facebook logo or the "Like" button.
5. Online contact form: We provide a variety of information and consulting options through the contact form on our website. Depending on your choice, we process different personal data.
6. a) Contact: If you contact us through one of the channels indicated on our website, we will process any personal data contained in your message. and provided by you. to process and respond to your request.
b) Information by post / e-mail: If you have requested the sending of information materials, we will process the data you provide in the contact form, at least your first name and name and contact channel data you have chosen (post and/or e-mail) for sending of the material you have requested.
c) Telephone consultancy: If you have requested consulting by telephone, we will process the data you provide in the contact form, at least your first and last name, as well as your phone number to provide the desired telephone consultancy.
d) Personal advice: If you have requested personal advice, we will process the data you provide in the contact form, at least your first and last name, as well as your phone number and/or e-mail address to contact you in order to establish a personal consulting appointment.
e) Newsletter ( newsletter) by e-mail: If you have registered for our newsletter by e-mail, we will process the data you provide in the contact form, at least your first and last name, as well as your e-mail address to send you our newsletter by e-mail. In addition, we use the other information you provide in the contact form (such as information about your activity or area of interest) to send you the content tailored to your interests. We will also analyze data generated during transmission and extraction of these emails in aggregate form (transmission rate, opening rate, click rates, conversion rate, unsubscribe rate, return rate) to analyze the success and use of emails. On the other hand, we also evaluate data generated when you access and use these emails (opening time, hyperlinks you clicked, downloaded documents) to provide you with personalized information on this basis in future email newsletters that take into account your interests and needs.
IV. For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
1. We process personal data that may be contained in login files to allow you to use our website; this processing is based on Article 6(1 f) of the GDPR for the purpose of our justified interest in the operation of our website.
2. We process data collected by using cookies and pseudonymized user profiles to conduct direct marketing (publication of commercial offers or links to our partners' websites); market research and to further develop our digital offers based on user needs under Article 6(1 f) of the GDPR for the purpose of our justified interest in analyzing the use of our website.
3. The processing of personal data to respond to one of your requests.which has been addressed to us through one of the channels indicated on our website, is carried out, in any event, for the purpose of our legitimate interest in establishing and maintains business contacts on the basis of Article 6(1) f) GDPR. If your request is not valid, you can use the
4. We process the data provided to use our information and consulting options and provide you with the selected option and, if you have chosen to register for our newsletter by e-mail, to register and send you the id information by e-mail. We process this personal data on the basis of your consent and in accordance with Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR. Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons, with effect in the future, just by contacting us through the contact channels indicated on the first page of this data protection information. You will also find a unsubscribe link in each email.
5. We may process the processed data in connection with your use of our website and to comply with our legal obligations; this processing is based on Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
6. To the extent necessary, we process personal data (in addition to processing for the purpose of the commercial relationship or compliance with legal obligations) for the purposes of our justified interests or justified interests of a third party article 1 f) of the GDPR. Justified interest may include:
- establishing defense against legal claims
- prevention of fraud, misuse of services or money laundering
- prevention and investigation of criminal offences and
- management and future development of our business operations including risk management
V. Are you obliged to provide data?
The information required for registering our newsletter (newsletter) or providing information and advice is marked as mandatory information in the appropriate area of the website (e.g. an online form); without providing mandatory information, we cannot allow you to use that functionality.
If we collect additional information from you, we will inform you whether the provision of this information is based on a legal or contractual obligation or is necessary for the performance of a contract. We usually indicate what information can be provided voluntarily and which is not based on a legal or contractual obligation, nor is it necessary for the purpose of a contract.
VI. Who gets or has access to your data?
Your personal data is generally processed within our company. Depending on the categories of personal data, only to dedicated departments/organizational units are granted access to your personal data, based on the need to know, our employees are obliged to comply with confidentiality obligations. On the basis of a role/ concept on rights management, access to personal data is limited to the functions and size required for the respective purpose of processing.
If and to the extent permitted by law, we may transfer your personal data to recipients outside our company. These external recipients may include:
- affiliated companies within the Aston Com group to which we can transfer personal data to the purpose of managing our website, technical support and reporting;
- service providers who – on the basis of separate contracts with us – provide certain services that may include the processing of personal data, as well as approved subcontractors of the services (such as IT and e-mail service providers), exclusively to the extent that it is necessary to serve the applicable processing purposes for which your data is not are collected and processed;
- public or private bodies to the extent that we are obliged to transfer your personal data to the personal data on the basis of a legal obligation that is our responsibility;
VII. Do we use automated decision-making?
In connection with the operation of our websites, we do not generally use automated decision-making (including profiling) within the meaning of Article 22 gdpr. If we apply these processes in the future, we will inform you separately in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
VIII. Are data transferred to countries outside the EU/ EEA?
Personal data are generally processed in the European Union or in the European Economic Area; we do not intend to transfer personal data to other countries.
Only in connection with the use of service providers for the provision of services related to web analysis can information be transferred to recipients in so-called "third countries". 'Country countries' means countries outside the European Union or the Convention on the European Economic Area where a level of data protection comparable to that in the European Union cannot be immediately expected.
If the information transferred containpersonal data prior to this transfer, which you have been duly informed of, we assure you that the appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed in that country or with the recipient of the third country. This may result in particular from a so-called 'adequacy decision' of the European Commission, which establishes an appropriate level of data protection for a particular third country as a whole. Alternatively, we can also base the transmission of data on the so-called "EU Standard Contractual Clauses" agreed with a recipient or – in the case of recipients in the US – in compliance with the principles of the so-called "EU-US Privacy Shield". In circumstances involving the transfer of data to third countries, we express our readiness to provide you with additional information on the appropriate warranties for maintaining the appropriate level of data protection at your request; contact details can be found at the beginning of this data protection information. Information on eu-US Privacy Shield participants can also be found here www.privacyshield.gov/list.
IX. How long is your data stored?
In general, we store personal data as long as we have a justified interest in the retention of this data and does not take advantage of the interest of the data subject in abstaining from further processing. Even without a justified interest, we can continue to store data if there is a legal obligation (e.g. compliance with legal retention obligations). We delete personal data even without action by the data subject as soon as the subsequent retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed, or if subsequent retention is not permitted by law in other way.
As regards the above processing, periodically we delete the log data within seven days if further storage is not necessary for the purposes stipulated by law, such as detection of misuse and detection and rectification technical failures; we delete the data processed in the context of an online order after the expiry of the legal retention period and delete the data processed in the context of a registration as a user or a customer account within 30 days after the termination of registration or deleting the customer account.
If personal data must be stored in order to comply with a legal obligation, this data shall be retained until the end of that retention period. If personal data are processed only for compliance with a legal retention obligation, access to this data is usually restricted so that the data is accessible only if necessary for the purpose of the retention obligation.
X. What are your rights as a data subject?
As a data subject, you can:
- request access to your personal data, Article 15 gdpr;
- request the correction of incorrect personal data, Article 16 gdpr;
- request the deletion of your personal data, Article 17 of the GDPR;
- calls for the restriction of the processing of your personal data, Article 18 gdpr;
- exercise your right to data portability, Article 20 GDPR;
- object to the processing of your personal data, Article 21 gdpr.
You may exercise the above mentioned rights by notifying us by contact details mentioned in the first section of this data protection information, accompanied by proof of your identity. We will ensure that appropriate measures are taken to respond to your request without undue delay and in any case within 30 (30) days of receipt of the request. The information will be transmitted electronically, if possible, unless you request in writing to be expressly used another way.
Requests for access, correction, restriction of processing or deletion must be made in writing and subject to applicable legal restrictions.
In case of further questions, you can also contact our Data Protection Coordinator using the contact details specified in the first section of this data protection information.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint regarding the management of your personal data to the competent supervisory authority, Article 77 gdpr.
From time to time, we may need to update our privacy policies. When we do this, we will post these changes on our website so that you always have access to details about the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose them. Any such change will take effect with immediate effect on the date of publication on our website.